Who should I contact if I have other questions?
If you have questions pertaining to owners names or record data contact City Hall at 906-774-8530.

If you have technical questions or problems related to using the service such as accessing records or creating user accounts please contact the service provider directly by calling BS&A Internet Services 517-641-8900 for technical assistance.

Show All Answers

1. I'm a taxpayer in the City of Iron Mountain. Why should I have to pay?
2. How do I set up my free account for the first time?
3. I created a user account. How do I log in?
4. What if I own multiple properties? Do I have free lookup to all of them?
5. I am a landlord. Will I have free access to properties I own under my rental business name?
6. How do I change my password?
7. I have an account but I forgot my password.
8. How do I look up information?
9. Who should I contact if I have other questions?