Park Pavilion Rental
The pavilion is available on the following schedule:
Jan - May 26th...CLOSED FOR SEASON
May 27 - Sept. 26...OPEN FOR RENTAL
Sept. 27 - Dec....CLOSED FOR SEASON
Dates can be held for 24 hours by phone. Reservations must be made within the same calendar year of the requested date. (example: reservations for dates in 2023 cannot be made prior to January 4, 2023) The reservation will be complete when the signed form and payment in full is received by the clerks department at City Hall.
To check availability or hold a date within the current calendar year:
Please call 906-774-8530.
If the reservation is canceled before May 1st, the City shall be obligated to refund only the cleaning/security deposit. No refunds will be made after May 1st.
Pavilion Rental Amenities
- Main Hall approximately 60’ X 40’ with an attached Kitchen and a 14’ X 14’ elevated stage. Four smaller buildings (16’ X 18’) available for vendors, or event participants, located in front of the main hall.
- Kitchen has a standard refrigerator freezer, electric stove / oven, sink, and serving window, plus two refrigerators out in the main hall.
- There are 12 8’ picnic tables with bench seats and two serving tables. There are a number of outlets available.
NOTE: the building is not heated, or air conditioned. There are many large windows with shutters.
- Playground equipment is adjacent to the main hall.
- The public park bathrooms with running water are located 200 yards west of the main hall. Pavilion rental also includes use of the newer restrooms in the Bocce Ball building next to the pavilion.
IRON MTN RESIDENT* (only within City Limits)
Monday-Thursday: $100.00 plus $75.00 deposit
Friday-Sunday or Holidays: $200.00 plus $75.00 deposit
NON RESIDENT (includes Breitung Twp)
Monday-Thursday: $125.00 plus $75.00 deposit
Friday-Sunday or Holidays: $250.00 plus $75.00 deposit
Residents means those with residential addresses that pay taxes to Iron Mountain. Does not include Breitung Township residents using Iron Mountain post office.